Cleaning polymer equipment can be difficult if you don’t partner with the best company.
Carolina Filters is experienced in properly and efficiently cleaning polymer manufacturing equipment to ensure that integrity is maintained, proper precautions are taken, and the job is performed correctly. Polymer manufacturing equipment is delicate, making it necessary to use the most advanced cleaning processes on the market.
Polymer Equipment Cleaning Options from Carolina Filters
Carolina Filters utilizes a wide range of cleaning such as:
- Salt baths
- Burnout furnaces – Convection and Vacuum
- Aqueous processes
- Parts Washers
- High pressure rinsing
Get the Best Results with the Right Filter Configuration
Carolina Filters has processes and equipment suitable for processing filter and part configurations such as:
- Stack assemblies
- Screen packs
- Leaf discs
- Spinnerets and pack parts
- Heat exchangers
Typical contaminants removed include:
- Polymers such as polyesters, nylons, polyolefins, engineered plastics, specialty polymer solutions & suspensions
- Additives and particulates such as titanium dioxide, antimony compounds, catalysts, silica, rust, oils, and scale
The Benefits of Polymer Filter & Equipment Cleaning
Benefits of properly cleaned filters and parts include:
- Improved on-line performance and product quality in the Customers’ process.
- Using optimized processes for the specific part, media, and contaminant that is consistent with maintaining expected part integrity.
- Achieving the maximum number of cleaning cycles for the type of part or filter being processed.
The CFI team understands the significance of properly cleaned filters and strives to provide the highest quality product possible.
If you are looking for a quality, reliable company for your polymer filter and equipment cleaning, contact us at Carolina Filters today.