Carolina Filters’ customized testing processes provide our customers with excellent quality data and results. Test procedures follow various standards as provided by users, manufacturers, and standards including but not limited to ARP901. To determine whether a filter is clean and usable, we perform visual inspections, take pressure measurements and perform detailed tests, which include:
- Bump Testing
- Bump Slide Analysis
- Bubble Point Testing
- Wetted Air Flow Testing
- Dry Air ΔP Testing
- Water Quality Checks
- Videoscope Inspection
- Customized Testing & Reporting
- Testing & Inspection for Oxygen Service
We recognize the importance that precision and accuracy play in all areas of filter testing and evaluation. Our specialized equipment is maintained properly to perform the above tests on all standard filter elements and provide dependable accurate results.
Carolina Filters has in-house engineering and fabrication services to develop testing methodologies for unique filter configurations and produce quality results. Test results can be overly technical for many people in business who do not have an engineering background. Our customized reports convey this information in user-friendly manner to help bridge this gap. Our reporting process goal is to provide documentation on the integrity, condition and status of filters.
We can report test information based on our clients’ needs. Reports include a variety of information including:
- Filter Set Identification
- Individual Test Values by Serial Number
- Testing Criteria
- Micron Rating and Filter Manufacturer
- Number of Cleaning Cycles
- Filter Set Statistics
Our testing goals are:
- To Validate that the integrity of the filter is sufficient that the filter may be put back into service and still produce non-defective products.
- To Evaluate the filter in a non-destructive fashion to ensure cleanliness and continued functionality.
- Provide Customized Reporting Summary
Carolina Filters maintains an extensive database of reports and provides historical information on individual filters or sets upon request. Contact us today!